Think Leah Remini meets Wanda Sykes meets Phoebe Waller-Bridge
I’m Kelly (She/Her), a freelance creative director, content strategist and copywriter living in Los Angeles. I decided to work directly with clients again after 10 long years of agency life. A former stand-up comic, I’m funniest after you’ve had your fourth drink.
In my “off” hours, I’m likely enrolled in the weirdest class or event I can possibly find. Magic school anyone? How about a three-hour graffiti showdown? All ladies wrestling match? I also run a Facebook group, Freelancing Females California, and am a quarterly cohort lead for Art of Freelance, a 10-week accountability course for creatives that guides them from ideation to execution of a personal project.
How I’m different
I promise to…
- Handle every project with a sense of urgency and importance
- Listen to your direction with an open mind
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Work hard, stay present and use humor to lighten your load
- Treat both bosses and team members with equal respect
- Find a deep satisfaction in helping you achieve your goals
- Make a positive impact on your organization every time we work together
-Amy Allen, West Coast Strategy Lead, Razorfish
-Myra Mazzei Nussbaum, Group Creative Director, DDB